Library staff is available during all scheduled library hours to answer your reference questions, help you find books and articles, and check out and renew your items. Come in or call us with your questions and we will help you use the online library catalog and online databases. We will arrange for interlibrary loans of items from other college libraries as well as intercampus loans of items from our own campus libraries. Ask us for subject and research guides that will help you with your assignments. Computers and printers are available at all campus libraries. You can also use firstname.lastname@example.org to “Ask Your Librarian” a question via email.
- Subject Guide #1 for Dental Assisting
- Subject Guide #2 for Health Information Technology and Medical Billing
- Subject Guide #3 for Job Hunting and Career Development
- Subject Guide #4 for Medical Assisting
- Subject Guide #5 for Nursing
- Subject Guide #6 for Psychology
- Subject Guide #7 for Radiologic Technology
- APA Guide 2019
- Student Guide to the Library
- Dictionaries, Thesauri, and More
- Boolean Searching
- What is a Scholarly Article?
- Career Information from Glassdoor
Following are some websites where you can post reviews of books you have read and check to see what others have read and reviewed.
Books on Reserve at the Schumacher Memorial Library
The following textbooks have been placed on reserve in the Schumacher Library. Students must leave their student ID and the book does not leave the library. All reserves are stored in the library office.
If we do not have the title, we can request the book through interlibrary loan!