Why Choose NC Online?
If you are looking for an online experience, you will be glad to know that Northwestern College offers a variety of programs to students interested in pursuing a degree from within the comfort of their own homes. Learning online provides the same valuable education as learning in the classroom, while offering you the convenience of setting your own schedule.
At your convenience, you can attend online lectures, access, and also have personal one-on-one chats with your instructor. NC’s online courses provide a two-way communication between teachers and students. So, although you may be attending a program from within your home, you still get to actively interact with your peers and instructors, giving you a chance to network within our virtual classroom. We also conduct online tests and evaluations regularly so that students can receive helpful feedback on their progress.
Online Programs at NC:
- Business Administration AAS
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (HRM)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Logistics & Supply Chain Management Specialization)
- Business Administration Certificate
- Coding Specialist Certificate
- Health Information Technology AAS