Success Coach Program
Northwestern College is committed to student success in all things we do. We create a supportive student-centered learning community to assist our students to become passionate qualified graduates.
Dedicated Success Coach During Your First Quarter
Throughout your first quarter at NC, you will have a dedicated Student Success Coach who will help and guide you by:
- Supporting, assisting, and empowering you to move from thought to action
- Meeting your potential by providing advice and encouragement
- Connecting you with campus resources
Work With Your Coach to Build an Academic Success Plan
Your Academic Success Plan will help you to:
- Understand your motivation to pursue your education
- Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses
- Set up specific academic achievements in your coursework at NC
In addition to the Success Coach Program, NC offers a College Success course to help students who have no prior college experience. This course can help you not just set academic and personal goals, but also with self-management skills and strategies for connecting with the resources you’ll need to succeed.